The Senior Accountant position is an excellent opportunity to utilize your leadership skills and gain exposure to supervising. The Senior Accountant is a detail oriented, team leader who drive staff performance across a wide range of duties including month end close, preparing financial reports, account reconciliations, general ledger maintenance, and financial analysis.
The ideal candidate will be a process driven professional with strong US GAAP knowledge; a problem solver with analytical skills. A team player with ability to work well under pressure.
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Lead month end close process
- Prepare financial statements and detailed analysis
- Evaluate and improve processes
- Prepare revenue projections
- Assist with annual audit preparations
- Develop new or enhance accounting systems
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned
- Train, mentor and supervise junior staff
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 4+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
skills: Financial Statements, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.