Tatum by Randstad is assisting a values-focused organization in their search for a Staff Accountant position. This opportunity will be heavily focused on reconciliations and analyzing data utilizing Microsoft Excel.
This position is working in-office, Monday through Friday, but some flexibility is offered.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 53,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Job duties for the Staff Accountant position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with periodic financial closings.
- Assisting with annual budget preparation.
- Handling A/P, including posting invoices and issuing checks.
- Completing bank reconciliations.
- Completing reconciliations related to a special services program.
- Preparing and posting journal entries.
- Working with Auditors.
Requirements for the Staff Accountant position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree.
- No more than 3-years of Accounting experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills...ability to complete more complex formulas.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
skills: Budgeting, Accounts Payable, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.