In this role, you will assist with managing, implementing, and enhancing the Company's IT SOX compliance program by continuously defining risks and key controls. The opportunity is paying $75K - $85K plus a bonus and amazing benefits. The position is remote and will stay remote with occasional meetings at their Corporate office in Las Vegas.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Lead end to end walkthroughs to identify risks, control gaps, and improvement opportunities
- Design, execute, and complete testing of the design and operating effectiveness of SOX business process and IT controls, including entity and process-level controls, IT general and application controls, and reviews
- Implement control rationalization guidance for both the business process and the general computer control environments
- Assist in the evaluation of new processes, policies, and systems to determine relevance to and impact on the SOX program, including assessing the design of controls based on identified risks
- Assist in process and control enhancements, creation of continuous controls monitoring through the use of robotics process automation and through data analytics tools, remediation of audit findings, and various special projects, as needed, within Finance/Accounting and Information Technology.
- Evaluate audit findings and coordinate remediation of deficiencies
- Strong project management abilities
- Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance required
- Technical auditing skills and corporate-level audit experience required
- 3+ years of experience in an IT SOX Audit position
- CPA, CIA, or CISA certification are preferred
Qualified candidates please apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Sarbanes-Oxley, SOX, Audit - Internal, Audit - External, Risk Audit, Risk - Assessment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.