Tatum is currently working with a fast growing multifamily real estate company in Orange County who is looking for an experience Sr. Acquisitions Analyst to join the team. This will be a full time, direct hire opportunity that will report to one of the company's Principals and would be responsible for the following:
location: La Palma, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Provide analytics support to senior management to support decision making
- Create dashboards, financial modeling tools and other elements of the due diligence process for potential acquisition activities
- Utilize systems such as Yardi, Co-star and Excel to evaluate rental comps, sales comps, and market research
- Creating proforma budgets and analysis when given a rent roll, operating statements, and broker offering memorandums
- Disposition analysis on existing properties comparing cap rates, price/unit, and return metrics
- Evaluating cash on cash yields, IRR, equity multiples, ROI's, and GP/LP waterfalls
- Creating investment packages or memos for lenders, partners, and ownership
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Manage annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting process
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of progressive real estate acquisitions experience within the multifamily space, an entrepreneurial disposition and desire to take ownership of the acquisition process. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Advanced Excel user
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to Ramiro De Santiago at Ramiro.email@example.com.
skills: Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Asset Management, ARGUS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.