Controller - Non-Profit (Remote Opportunity)
Qualified candidates will have a progressive accounting background and experience with financial reporting, complex GL's, creating budgets, cash flows, forecasting, and experience working with multiple lines of business. A bachelor's degree with recent non-profit accounting experience and 1+ years of management experience is required.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for General Ledger, Internal Controls, Financial Reporting, Budgeting, Cash Management, and Financial Audits.
- Provide leadership in the development and monitoring of fiscal budgets and operational strategies to produce both short-term and long-term sustainability.
- Manage the control environment to ensure it encompasses - accounting policies, asset protection, cash handling policies, regulatory & non-profit operations, etc.
- Review and ensure financial statements and related financial information is accurately presented in generating reports submitted to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Prepare and analyze business trends and operations.
- Interpret data to produce insights and initiatives to enhance business performance.
- Ensure the company's compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all internal control aspects of company operations.
- Assist in evaluating and enhancing the effectiveness and efficiencies in all aspects of the company's financial operations.
- BS in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 3+ years of recent Non-Profit Accounting experience.
- 1+ years of supervisory experience is required
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office Excel, and Word.
- Ability to present ideas clearly and effectively.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must encompass professional demeanor.
If you're interested in learning more about this exciting REMOTE opportunity. Please e-mail your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Budgeting, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Accruals, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close, Audit - Internal, Audit - External, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting, Non profit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.