- Hybrid working model, 3 days in the downtown or Schaumburg office, and 2 days working remote.
- $75K-$85K, unlimited PTO, 5% 401K match, education reimbursements, and employee referral program.
- Amazing opportunity to work with a great team of 4 in project accounting in a $600M international engineering firm who is heavily acquiring new businesses, they complete over 20K projects annually, there is lots of room for growth!
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage the month end accounting close for projects, P&L explanations and review with Project Managers, reconciling labor, rates and receivables
- Setting up and contract review including revenue recognition, billing and delivery, and partnering with the Project Managers on financial support for multiple projects
- Lead the planning, documentation, and execution of internal process improvements, and assist with the annual audit process
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and 3+ years experience
- Experience working for an engineering, construction, consulting or architecture firm is a huge plus
- Experience using Deltek Costpoint is very advantageous
- Experience in revenue analysis, project accounting, auditing and revenue recognition
- Ability to manage specialized projects, to evaluate project performance and manage data in Excel, should have advanced Excel skills
skills: Project Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.