The Senior Corporate Tax Accountant will work closely with the tax department and the Tax Director to develop and maintain efficient compliance reporting processes to ensure timely, accurate, and complete filings. This position is responsible for monitoring the company's compliance with tax laws, regulations, and assists with the timely completion and filing of the consolidated tax return. Informs all levels of management on new tax laws, tax updates and their potential impact. Coordinates corporate tax audits. Recommends and implements methods and procedures to minimize tax liability or promote tax savings.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist in the preparation of the consolidated federal and state tax returns and quarterly estimates.
- Coordinates information flow between departments that provide information for tax compliance to ensure useful and efficient data is exchanged.
- Coordinates or executes ad hoc requests and other tax-specific requirements.
- Compute federal, state and local estimated tax payments and prepare extension requests.
- Perform problem-solving, organization, and complex responses to federal and state audit information requests and notices.
- Participate in merger and acquisitions integration into the compliance and provision process.
- Performs duties to support the overall income tax function and completes with other special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA is preferred.
- 2+ years of Corporate Tax reporting experience, including federal and state income tax compliance (industry or public), is required
- Exposure to international taxation is a plus.
- Salary - $70K - $80K plus a Bonus and paid benefits.
Please apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Corporate Tax, Consolidated Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.