Tatum by Randstad is working with a national construction company currently looking for an experienced Technical Sales Representative to service their western territories of California, Nevada, Oregon & Washington. Sales Reps must live in 1 of the 4 states. This position is not eligible for relocation. The ideal person would have commercial constructions sales experience, primarily in commercial roofing.
Our client is a global leader in the building materials industry. The company is over 100 years old and has grown over 50% in the past 5 years.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Correspond with sales force and customers via phone, email and in person to provide project support
- Review project specifications, drawings and mock-up construction to assure appropriateness of product selection and use
- Work with Tech Services Department to draft project-specific shop drawings and instructions where required
- Assist installers and sales representatives in completing submittals, product substitution requests and similar support necessary to win sales on specific projects
- Work with other departments to coordinate project support required for interface
- Travel with or without sales force and deliver educational presentations to Construction Professionals (Architects, Consultants, Contractors, General Contractors, Owners)
- Provide field and web-based training to the sales force and customers, including our roofing products, product knowledge and continuing education programs (AIA, True Roof Rater, etc.)
- Develop and execute "train the trainer" programs for proper installation of our product line
Bachelor's degree in a Technical Field or Business
Minimum 5 years of experience working in construction or manufacturing commercial sales
3-5 years of selling experience or business development
Direct experience with Insulation, Coatings, Building Envelope Systems, and/or Roofing systems
Ability to travel 75% of the time is required. Must have a clean and current driving record
Base salary of up to $90,000 with a bonus around 20-25%
This position is not eligible for relocation or visa sponsorship.
******Again, applicants must currently be residing in Nevada, California, Oregon or Washington.
Please send resume directly to email@example.com
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).