95% remote accounting position for Local DFW candidates only.
Tatum by Randstad is working with a Dallas company in their search for a Staff Accountant with an emphasis on International Accounting. The ideal candidate would be in the 5 year range and have a Bachelor's Degree Required in Accounting or Finance. Their office is located north of Love Field so this position will be in office with certain remote days TBD. Spanish speaking candidates would be highly desired.The client would also like to see other foreign languages (see below)
This position will report directly to the Senior Accounting Manager and is a critical member of the Controller and Chief Accounting Officer's department.
The candidate must be very flexible and highly committed to quality, customer service, teamwork and supporting Firm and department goals in a fast-paced environment. We need a professional with solid communication, technology, organizational and analytical skills and the attention to detail necessary to ensure accurate reporting in all areas.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assist with the preparation of accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Perform analysis of general ledger activity including account reconciliations.
- Maintain financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile foreign stand-alone finayeah it's it's a little frustratingncials under local accounting standards to US GAAP (compared to US books).
- Provide financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects when requested.
- Review department and GL account coding of transactions (i.e. vouchers) for appropriateness.
- Perform bank reconciliations including foreign subsidiaries' bank accounts.
- Propose and prepare standard recurring and non-recurring journal entries including adjusting entries.
- Assist in variance analysis review of financial statement transactions as part of period end close process.
- Prepare audit schedules with the GL team to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit for US and foreign entities
- Assist in documenting and maintaining the Company's global accounting policies
- Work collaboratively and communicate often with several internal departments
- Adapt to new tasks and responsibilities as the business grows and changes
- Contributing to the organization in a professional manner with a positive attitude
qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
· Fluent in Spanish (written and oral).Would also accept another 2nd language
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
· 1 or 2 years of experience in accounting.
· US GAAP knowledge.
· Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel skills.
· Exceptional organizational skills, follow-up skills and attention to detail.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
· Consistent attendance and reliability. Additional Qualifications:
· Public accounting experience is a plus.
· Practical accounting experience is a plus.
· International accounting and consolidations experience and familiarity with IFRS is a plus.
· Spanish speaker is a plus.
· Other spoken language (Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, or Portuguese,) is a plus.
Hybrid 95% remote accounting position
For faster response, please email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $1 - 2 billion
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.