Clinical Trial Assistant 1 Year Durham, NC Max PR: $22.00 *PIPELINING* Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- May act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Perform administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution as needed.
- The Clinical Trials Assistant (CTA) will support the clinical project team
- Accurately update and maintain clinical systems within project timelines
- Prepare, handle, distribute, file, and archive clinical documentation and reports
- Review of study files periodically for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare, handle and distribute of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information
- Track and manage Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow
- School diploma/certificate or educational equivalent; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience; BS/BA preferred
- Must possess a general knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; including GCP and ICH guidelines
- Strong Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Strong customer service orientation
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.