job summary: Job Title:
Bench Scientist - L1 Job Summary
- Must be familiar with basic scientific principles and have experience in routine bench work and/or instrumental analysis.
- Proficiency in executing standard procedures required in addition to some non-routine work.
Education & Qualifications
- Records and interprets data.
- Primarily responsible for bring in subset of small molecules into collection including receiving, sorting, data uploading, physical placement and validation.
- Work in a team responsible for the daily production and the operation of solid sample area including fulfilling request orders, distributing and storing of sample submissions from chemists with sample weighing
- Maintains instruments in good working order and reports safety and maintenance problem to supervisor
- Follows written procedures and maintains accurate records
- Effectively communicate results of work to supervisor and others
- Positions work under the direct supervision of a group leader or project manager.
- Must have B.S. degree in science or equivalent.
- 1-4 years work experience required.
- Must be capable of following written instructions and have clear written communication skills as well as computer literacy.
- Must be have a good attention to detail and be highly organized
- Capable of prioritizing multiple job functions
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: Collegeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $22.55 - 26.53 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.