job summary: Job Title:
Bench Scientist - Level 3 US Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Requirements include experienced scientific background with capability of performing a wide spectrum of bench.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting ability and be capable of independent experimental design.
- Must be able to interpret, analyze and audit data independently.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to generate written instructions.
- Positions work under the direct supervision of the lab manager, technical director, or department head.
- Must have B.S. / M.S. / Ph. D degrees in a laboratory science equivalent. 8 or more years of work experience is required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $35.97 - 42.32 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.