QA Specialist - US Job Summary
Provide bioanalytical support for the production of biopharmaceutical products. Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Responsible for running GMP samples on various methods.
- Responsible for following standard operating procedures to maintain cGMP compliance.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities
- Calibrate laboratory instrumentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry with 1-3 years of experience.
- Mechanical aptitude and familiarity with cGMP's is required.
- Word processing and database software (I.e. MS Word and Excel).
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.