job summary: Clinical Research Coordinator Job Summary
The Clinical Research Coordinator supports all of the activities in the SkinMedica Clinical Research and Innovation Center (SCRIC), including operational activities, clinical activities, administrative activities (form creation, filing, creating presentations, scheduling, etc), in support of SkinMedica products and materials. Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Perform administrative duties such as scheduling patients, answering calls, responding to emails, photocopying, filing, scanning documents.
- Responsible for preparing treatments rooms, patient charts, and study supplies.
- Responsible for creating forms/reports/presentation (source documents, case report forms, study logs, clinical study reports, etc) using the approved study protocol.
- Responsible for patient check-in/check-out and assisting with the informed consent process.
- Responsible for data entry and transfer, photograph/image exports and compilation into a presentation.
- Responsible for maintaining SCRIC Product Inventory and general supplies (including ordering, disposing, shipping, logging/tracking, and organizing).
- Responsible for maintaining SCRIC instrumentation and equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent customer service and people skills are essential
- Ability to work independently as well as within teams
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical/healthcare industry is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- General knowledge and application of all regulatory guidelines governing clinical research is preferred (GCP, ICH guidelines, CFR, etc.)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18.21 - 21.43 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.