job summary: Clinical Trial Associate Job Summary
- The Clinical Trial Associate position is a key support role within Clinical Operations, undertaking essential coordination activities for the study team.
Education & Qualifications
- Assist with study coordination activities, including:
- Conduct study tracking support (e.g., CTMS tracking, start-up tracking, milestone tracking, close-out tracking) and study updates
- File, track and maintain TMF
- Maintain internal/external contact list
- Conduct electronic documentation and records management
- Perform document tracking and signature/approval follow-up, where applicable, including Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs), contracts, proposals, payments, invoices, and other study documentation
- Execute meeting logistics (e.g., meeting minutes, expense reports, and travel coordination)
- Ensure timely study entry and updates to ClinicalTrials.gov
- Prepare investigator meeting materials
- Design and prepare study related materials for the training of internal and external staff
- Assist with study conduct activities, including:
- Facilitate CDA and contract execution. Assist with regulatory package review
- Request and distribute insurance certificates for sites - as delegated by, and under the oversight of, Study CRA or Study Lead
- Contact and identification of investigators for participation in clinical studies
- Enrollment and Maintenance:
- Issues identification, resolution, and escalation
- Track site payments and vendor invoices
- Conduct study closure activities (sites, reconciliation activities, filing & archiving)
Track, collate clinical trial documentation related to CSR appendices
- Bachelor's Degree desired and/or equivalent experience in Life Sciences, Nursing, or related disciplines
- 2-5 years of clinical research experience, preferably within biotech or pharm industry.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: San Rafael, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 38.51 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.