QA SR Specialist IV Job Summary
The Quality Assurance Professional will work in the Internal QA team of the cliemnt's Human Genetic Therapies Quality Assurance Department. This unit oversees internal manufacturing on behalf of the client. Job Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include support of Commercial QA Compliance: Deviation Review and Trending, CAPA Review and Trending, Extension request review and trending
- Support of data analysis and metrics for QMR, KPIs, and other reportable forums. Proficiency with Microsoft applications Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and Powerpoint
- Experience with TrackWise
- Ability to learn additional software applications as the need arises.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.