Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/301041Job Title:
Clinical Trial Operations Manager VJob Summary
Education & Qualifications
- Provides input into identifying implications of study progress on overall timeline goals and conduct plans.
- Provides input into content and execution of investigator meetings and may present selected topics. With oversight, develops informed consent form and coordinates input. With oversight, provides point of contact for site questions relating to study conduct issues
- Participates in the implementation of key organizational process improvement initiatives
- Responsible for serving as clinical trial leader for a large-scale multi-country trial (Phases I-IV).
- Responsible for protocol preparation, generation of manuals for trial support committees and other trial documentation.
- Lead the multi-disciplinary team responsible for study completion. Writes and reviews abstracts/manuscripts, etc. for presentation/publication at internal/external meetings.
- Bachelors level degree/RN (or equivalent)
- Experience in Clinical Trials or Clinical Project management.
- Experience with Investigator Sponsored Trials.
- Experience: 12+ years
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/301041