QC Lab Technician - Level 1 US Job Summary
- The job holder provides routine QC Microbiology laboratory and/or EM and/or Clean Utility sampling support, with the purpose of meeting daily routine requirements as well as achieving goals established by the supervisor and/or manager
Education & Qualification
- Completes daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include collection and/or testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, assisting other Microbiologists, general lab housekeeping)
- Paperwork completion, data entry, filing, etc.
- Serves on team projects (i.e. qualifications, investigation) in the role of testing support and initiation of investigation
- Responsible for completing laboratory housekeeping to ensure safety and compliance
- Identifies areas for improvement or gaps in both safety and compliance (ZAPs/ZIPs)
- Effectively communicates issues/hurdles to supervisor and/or manager
- Supports company site initiatives and departmental goals
- BA/BS in Science field - Biology or Microbiology
- 0-2 years industrial experience in biopharmaceutical industry, such as Microbiology, Biology, or related field experience.
- This position may require knowledge of microbial assays (bioburden and endotoxin), and/or environmental control and monitoring and/or clean utility sampling and testing in a cGMP environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.