Laboratory Technician - Level 1 US Job Summary
Education & Qualifications
- Biological Assets Management - Laboratory Technician
- Conduct routine tasks in the consolidation and reconciliation of sample inventories in the Biological Assets Management BIB team, performing tack in accordance with GSK's Good Laboratory Practices SOPs. Updating records in SMS2000 software to ensure accurate inventory records and compliance.
- In addition to working in the Biological Assets Management BIB team, the laboratory technician will be part of the PTS Sample Logistics - Secure Storage team and will support the implementation of new ways of working through the consolidation, reconciliation, barcoding and recordkeeping of biological samples for pilot teams in this strategic project.
- Job assignments can occur at both UP and UM facilities.
- A BS in biology is preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.