HEOR Registry Manager
Health Economics & Outcomes Research/RWE, This manager will be responsible for the execution of HECOR/RWE tactics and research activities associated with evidence generation initiatives in hematologic oncology. The main objective will be to run the registry.
Education & Qualifications
- Provide insights and support on the design and execution of HECOR studies, including retrospective database analysis, meta-analysis, economic modeling and prospective analysis (survey research).
- The ideal candidate will have previous registry management experience from a medical affairs - scientific perspective.
- This person would be expected to work with various vendors towards successful execution of HECOR-RWE tactics across multiple indications.
- The specific tasks may include providing analytical oversight on retrospective database analyses using either insurance claim database, hospital database (chart reviews), patient reported outcomes, or quality of life assessment via surveys and other relevant data sources.
- The specific tasks may also include design and execution of systematic literature review, identifications and data extraction of scientific literature, meta-analysis and/or survey analyses.
- In addition, specific tasks may also include design and execute Excel based economic models for different economic modeling initiatives such as budget impact models, medical cost offset models/simulations, and/or cost-effectiveness models.
- This person may be expected to contribute to the write-up and review of the HECOR study and/or model description, including relevant portions of manuscripts, abstracts, posters, slide presentations, pertinent sections of AMCP dossier, as needed.
- Contribute to the write-up and review of study report documentations, study protocols, study analysis documents, excel and SAS data files and other documents related to the execution of health economics and outcomes research studies and models.
- The candidate will be a part of the growing cross functional team comprised of HECOR/RWE, Clinical Value & Outcomes (CV&O), Market Access, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Bio Metrics and Epidemiology and will also receive exposure to functioning in a joint biopharmaceutical venture
- Master's degree in Pharmacy Outcomes Research, Economics, Health Services Research, Bio Statistics, Epidemiology, Health Policy, Public Health or a related discipline and experience in HECOR-RWE research is required. PhD preferred
- Prior work experience related to HECOR-RWE studies is required
- Motivated Masters/PhD graduates with hands-on (internship) HECOR experiences will be considered
- Excellent understanding of research methodology used in conducting health economics and outcomes research and real-world studies is required
- Knowledge of the payer and managed care landscape including value based outcomes is required. Deep understanding of US healthcare environment especially with respect to oncology class of medications would be preferred
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects, maintain clear tracking and documentation, and manage tight project timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is required
- Must be able to work independently as well as be a cross-functional team player, as needed.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Full Package