Sr. Executive Coordinator
We are currently seeking an experienced Sr. Executive Coordinator who is willing to work in a fast-paced and dynamic department supporting a global biopharmaceutical company. The Sr. Executive Coordinator is position reporting to the VP Global Quality Operations. As a Sr. Executive Coordinator, you will work with the Quality organization on a wide range of complex and critical projects.
- The primary role of this position will be providing administrative support to the VP, Global Quality Operations, such as:
- exercising impeccable judgment and discretion in time management
- creating and manipulating international/domestic travel itineraries
- preparation of expense reports
- Organizational and communication skills are of utmost importance in this role.
- The ideal candidate will maintain a high level of professionalism with strong influencing skills and self-direction, while anticipating situations or issues that may arise in the near future.
- The ideal candidate will maintain a proactive approach on all projects and daily tasks in coordination with the Quality staff.
- Manage/leverage VP's time consistent with priorities
- Coordinate internal and external calendars
- Prioritize/rebook calendar/meetings in line with functional priorities
- Provide complex levels of meeting management: plan & ensure calendar remains on target and anticipate changes
- Create and manage complex itineraries of domestic and international travel
- exercise outstanding practical and financial judgment with last minutes schedule and travel arrangements.
Education & Qualifications
- Proactively prepare and submit expense reports
- Maintain accurate and detailed database for VP's expenses
- Maintain budget and financial records
- Maintain deep understanding of (manage) cost center budget to provide right information/answers at right time
- 7-10 years executive administrative support of S/EVP/C-level executive .
- Outstanding organizational/problem solving skills
- History of customized problem solving/prioritization based on executive preference
- Effectively handle and balance multiple competing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Demonstrate high level of initiative for both ongoing and new assignments.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills
- Experience drafting communication tailored to a wide variety of partners/desired audience in executive's voice.
- Clear, concise verbal & written communicator.
- Able to effectively state/support/defend rationale/research when questioned by executive/senior leaders
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance