Job Title: Process Engineer
We're looking for a Process Engineer to deliver safe, efficient, and commercially viable scale-up production processes that grow business, by designing & installing process equipment, conducting safety & environmental reviews, and completing commissioning & validation activities
- Lead/support technology transfer projects within multiple business units. This includes working directly with R&D teams/personnel for the transfer of data, processes and technical specifications for implementation into large scale manufacturing operations.
- Interact directly with all stake holders including the customer and sales team on the design, selection, and installation of process scale up equipment to meet customer and business expectations.
- Analyze data, present/write technical reports and develop design of experiments for new product implementation.
- Investigate opportunities for improvement within departments looking specifically to increase accuracy and efficiency. This will encompass work flow evaluations as well as equipment evaluations.
- Author batch records and SOPs as required and develop and deliver training to operators and supervisors.
- Develop all documentation for process validations including IQ, OQ, and PQ protocols as well as risk assessments and design file information.
- Provide leadership in process safety ensuring all new and modified processes meet best management practices within the industry.
- Provide technical assistance/expertise to maintenance and operations personnel on equipment troubleshooting and repairs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years' experience working in the chemical or pharma industry as Process Engineer. Should have CGMP and validation experience.
- Exhibits strong process & equipment design skills
- Manages projects to deliver results on time and on budget
- Proficient in Process Safety concepts and methodology
- Proficient in Commissioning and Validation strategies and execution
- Focused on Meeting Customer Needs