Scientist - Analytical II Job Summary
- This individual will work independently within the laboratory operations while utilizing good laboratory practices.
Education & Qualifications
- Analyze routine samples by HPLC
- Develop U/HPLC methods
- Analyze protein samples for post-translational modifications by CGE and MS
- Use established procedures and based on experience, training, and education, interpret complex methodologies (Protocols) provided by scientists
- Independently perform work in a controlled laboratory environment.
- Assist the team with the documentation such as records, reports and worksheets
- Perform other applicable duties as deemed appropriate by lab supervisor / manager.
- Perform other applicable duties as deemed appropriate by lab supervisor / manager
- The individual with have interactions within the three laboratory areas of the MSAT group.
- BS or MS in a scientific discipline or relevant and equivalent laboratory experience
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience with laboratory operations in a bio-pharmaceutical setting. Strong analytical and algebra skills.
- Must be competent in and understand Analytical techniques such as U/HPLC, SEC, MS and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.