job summary: Job Title:
Pharmacovigilance Associate II Position Description
- Participates in activities related to, and processing of Adverse Events for Company post marketed products and investigational products.
- Accountable for accurate data capture for individual case safety reports.
- Responsible for narrative creation for individual case safety reports.
- Perform quality review (as appropriate).
- Ensuring departmental workflow processes and timelines are followed.
- Proactively managing workload to ensure regulatory timelines are met.
- Demonstrated knowledge of safety concepts, global regulatory reporting obligations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences Preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year previous Pharmacovigilance experience required.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to adapt to change.
- Proven team player with the ability to function in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Demonstrates initiative and accountability.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer literate.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
location: Brisbane, California
job type: Contract
salary: $43.00 - 50.68 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.