Biologist IV Position Description
- The Global Protein Sciences group at Company is seeking a highly-motivated research scientist to join a dynamic core team supporting biologics drug-discovery. The applicant will be working in a Discovery organization at Company. She/he should be able to work independently while contributing in a team environment, and manage several projects simultaneously. She/he should possess excellent communication skills and be proficient in presenting in front of groups.
- Purification of proteins including monoclonal antibodies, bispecifics and other therapeutic proteins.
- Operating an automated protein purification system to achieve high-throughput.
- Analyze, document, and report data concisely and rigorously.
- Ph.D. (1-3 years), M.S. (3-5 years), B.S. (5-7 years) in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- The applicant must have diverse protein purification expertise and have proficiency in all standard bioprocess (concentration, buffer exchange, tangential flow filtration etc) and chromatography techniques (Protein A affinity, IEX, HIC etc).
- Experience in automation, biophysical or analytical characterization techniques is desired.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.