Bench Scientist - Level 1 US Job Summary
Education & Qualifications
- Must be familiar with basic scientific principles and have experience in routine bench work and/or instrumental analysis.
- Proficiency in executing standard procedures required in addition to some non-routine work.
- Must have at least limited troubleshooting capability.
- Records and interprets data.
- Positions work under the direct supervision of a group leader or project manager.
- Must be capable of following written instructions and have clear written communication skills as well as computer literacy.
- Must have B.S. degree in science or equivalent.
- 1-4 years work experience required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.