Bench Scientist II Job Summary
Education & Qualifications
- Molecular biologist to aid in characterization of recombinant mammalian cell lines
- Must be familiar with general cell culture techniques (ex. aseptic passaging of cell lines), RNA, cDNA and genomic DNA preparation, DNA/RNA quantitation like ddPCR or taqMan, and genome-editing tools like CRISPR. Experience with molecular cloning techniques such as plasmid construction using Gibson assembly, DNA sequencing technologies and analysis of DNA sequencing data are strongly desired.
- Bachelors or Master degree in molecular biology or other science related field
- NO PhD
- 3-5 year of laboratory experience
- DNA/RNA quantitation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.