Bioanalyst II Job Summary
- Initially working with some supervision, later - independently. Applies established knowledge of laboratory techniques such as HPLC, qPCR, gel-methods, and others to perform pharmaceutical product testing.
Education & Qualifications
- Is responsible for understanding and performing routine analytical testing for process development samples, evaluating and documenting results in a timely manner.
- Understands and follows all SOPs and written test procedures.
- Performs testing within established standard test times and maintains quality and productivity at acceptable levels as communicated by the supervisor.
- Executes troubleshooting of instrumentation and will be expected to maintain laboratory equipment in good working condition.
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of all results and project status on a daily basis and reports critical information in a timely manner.
- Should have some ability to multi-task. Will be expected to perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor (e.g. assist other colleagues with laboratory activities, training of other analysts as assigned.
- 2-4 yrs relevant experience with Bachelor's Degree,
- Masters degree accepted
- Associates degree NOT accepted
- Good working knowledge of chromatographic techniques, especially HPLC is desired.
- Working knowledge of both computer and/or data handling acquisition systems is necessary and required.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Previous pharmaceutical, analytical experience preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.