Recruiter II Position Responsibilities
- Provide recruiting and staffing services to Company.
- Develop and implement sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract qualified external candidates to meet established business goals, objectives and approved requisitions.
- Oversee the pre-employment process (background check, references, etc.).
- Recommend fair, competitive offer based on internal equity and external market based pay.
- Ensure accurate and timely data is recorded in Company's requisition and applicant tracking system for compliance and reporting metrics.
- BA Human Resources, Master's and/or SHRM certification preferred.
- Business or related field required.
- 4-7 years of experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.