Analytical Development Scientist Position Responsibilities
- Responsibilities will primarily include analytical testing, method development, and bioanalytical characterization of innovative biotherapeutic proteins, including antibodies, bispecific proteins, and antibody drug conjugates..
- Must have a BS or MS degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biology or a related field and 2-5 years of post-graduation experience in the biopharmaceutical industry or a closely related field.
- Must also have experience with protein analysis/characterization by HPLC.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and meticulous in documentation, and possess excellent troubleshooting and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of monoclonal antibodies
- Experience with HPLC (SEC, CEX, RP, HILIC) analysis of proteins and mass spectrometry (intact protein, peptide mapping). Protein conjugation, assay development and high throughput automation experience is a plus.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.