Bench Scientist - Level 2 US Job Summary
Education & Qualifications
- Requirements include being well grounded in a scientific discipline performing routine and complex bench and/or instrumental analysis.
- Must have good troubleshooting capabilities and able to develop methods and procedures.
- Must interpret and analyze data.
- Positions work under direct supervision of a group leader, project manager, or lab manager.
- Must have B.S. or M.S. degree or equivalent in a science. 5 or more years of work experience required.
- Must have very strong written and oral communication skills and be computer literate.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.