Document Processor II Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Conduct complaint investigations and adverse event reporting, and document results on the complaint record in the CATSWeb system.
- Work with engineers to coordinate and perform failure analysis.
- Document and analyze complaint data for issues/trends.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in complaint handling/post market surveillance for Medical Devices or equivalent experience in a medical environment.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills is a must.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.