Clinical Medical Services Specialist II Position Description
- This contract position supports the case processing organization to achieve its mission of improving patient lives globally through industry leading safety and compliance by consistent and accurate delivery of high quality, relevant and timely adverse event information.
- Collect, assess and process adverse event information (clinical and post marketing) in a compliant and timely manner in order to comply with global regulations which includes:
- Seriousness assessment
- Initial and Follow - up
- Meeting company standards for quality, compliance and productivity.
- Remaining current on knowledge and skills required for case processing.
- Minimum: Bachelors degree with related health sciences background, RN, BSN, BS, BS Pharm.
- Other expectations:
- Available to work a 40 hour work week Monday through Friday
- Overtime may be needed based on the need or work requirement of the organization
- Holiday coverage may be needed based on the need or work requirement of the organization.
- Attention to detail
- Work well within a team
- Display positive attitude
- Preferred but not required:
- Pharmacovigilance experience
- Aegis database experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.