Bench Scientist I Job Summary
Education & Qualifications
- This research contractor position is located at the department of BioMedicine Design in Worldwide Research campus of Cambridge MA. This individual will work in the area therapeutic protein production. The individual will perform large-scale protein purification, automation, and analysis for supporting protein therapeutics discovery efforts. The individual will perform this function with supervision.
- Bachelor Degree in Life Science major is preferred
- Large-scale chromatography and protein quality control techniques.
- Protein purification techniques
- Sterile technique
- Knowledge in protein biochemistry
- Knowledge in antibody purification
- Basic knowledge in Protein analysis such as SDS-PAGE, ELISA, HPLC, UV-Vis spectroscopy, LCMS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.