Associate Scientist II Position Description
- Conduct investigations on internal nonconformance and customer complaints related to Reagents.
- Assist in developing/ improving Reagent manufacturing processes and/or products.
- Design experiments and testing schemes, analyze data, write protocols and reports and present results to a cross-functional team.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and be a team player.
- Must possess a BS in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field with at 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO, and FDA regulations and audits a plus.
- Familiar with process and test method validations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Shall be able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.