2nd Shift Team Lead
Pay: up to $26/hour
Notes: Candidate should have 3+ years of testing experience within a manufacturing environment. Communication skills are key as they will be leading/delegating work to one (eventually two) other technicians, communicating with plant operators/ team leads on the other shifts/ QC manager. Training on 1st shift for 1-2 months.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Quality Control Laboratory Team Lead will oversee the 2nd shift in supporting a fast-paced production environment and will be responsible for:
- Coaching and training quality technicians on procedures related to testing, communication, and lab best practices.
- Distributing workflow to other technicians on the shift.
- Using established methods to verify quality of incoming raw materials and outgoing products; performing calculations to determine adjustments that may be required to ensure conformance;
- Preparing laboratory reagents; filing retain samples in appropriate holding areas; entering test data into our SAP system; filing vendor certifications, and raw material and production inspections in appropriate area.
- Communicating with Operations team regarding calculations and adjustments needed to batches
- Monitoring and calibrating Quality Control equipment.
- Participating in general housekeeping including routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Communicating with Quality Control Manager on a daily basis regarding issues, updates, etc.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related science field required.
- 3+ years of proven laboratory testing experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience using SAP computer system a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.