CQ Investigator III Job Summary
- The CQ Investigator is responsible for completing Laboratory investigations, providing documented evidence of root cause and Corrective and Preventative Actions for plant quality issues.
- This individual will work closely with employees at multiple levels within the organization in order to achieve timely completion of investigations.
- The role requires interactions with colleagues within the Rocky Mount site as well as external colleagues within and outside of the organization.
Education & Qualifications
- Conduct and write formal investigation reports with the assistance of plant personnel and oversight from manager.
- Perform impact risk assessment as well as assist in root cause determination and plans appropriate corrective action and preventative action.
- Perform reviews and evaluate sensitive, confidential information and develops recommendations for use by the plant quality assurance department.
- Spearhead implementation of improvements to analytical test methods through change control process
- BS degree in science field is required and advanced degree (MS or Ph D degree) preferred
- 5 or more years' experience in a Chemistry Laboratory.
- Operational and Technical knowledge of Analytical Techniques. (i.e. HPLC, GC, AA, FTIR, UV-VIS, ICP-MS, wet chemistry).
- 2 or more years experience conducting OOS/OOT/OOL Laboratory investigations.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- 4 or more years in a pharmaceutical facility.
- 4 years' experience in a manufacturing site is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in Trackwise system preferred
- Capable of organizing data from multiple sources, extracting key information and writing reports and summaries.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a diverse team.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.