QC Lab Technician - Level 1 US Job Responsibilities
- Utilizes broad technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills to perform routine testing of a variety of laboratory samples (e.g., raw materials, products, stability samples). Participates in investigations.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of and ability to follow cGMPs, DEA and FDA regulations contributing to company compliance.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks and executes projects to meet established deadlines.
- Works with guidance to determine and pursue courses of action to obtain desired department and company objectives.
- Supports and contributes as a team member to achieve team objectives.
- Communicates process deviations and/or OOS/OOG and atypical results to management in a timely manner.
- Utilizes LIMS, Millennium and other computer software (e.g., data tracking, retrievals, handling of sample data, and other clerical duties).
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Analyst I: Associate's degree in chemistry or related field and 2+ years of experience in an FDA-regulated industry. Preferred: Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related field. Analyst II: Bachelor's degree in Science or relevant field.
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail and have organizational skills.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to maintain good housekeeping, order, and safety in the workplace.
- At least one year of pharmaceutical quality experience with a thorough knowledge of cGMPs and exposure to regulatory agencies.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.