Administrative Assistant 9 Months Novato, CA Max PR: $30.00 - Submit at Fair Market Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Coordinate department team meetings and events
- Prepare and distribute agendas and meeting minutes
- Assist with maintaining action trackers and action item closure
- Maintain and manage department activities
- Manage calendars for department leads - scheduling and coordinating meetings and conference rooms
- Support updating and maintenance department website
- Manage general department communication
- Manage logistics (conference room, attendance, refreshments) for team meetings and training
- Arrange travel, social activities and manage expense reports
- Support training coordination
- Prepare and distribute training and meetings handouts
- Organize, maintain and control of department files including potentially confidential data
- Support staff recruiting and onboarding process
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (focus on Power Point, Excel and Word)
- Experience with meeting and training session coordination.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is preferred.
- 2 to 5 years administrative experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.