Project Coordinator Position Description
- Assists in the development and implementation process of company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams works with appropriate staff to understand scope of project and understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with colleagues to develop and execute project submission and reconciliation. Communicates project status to appropriate parties.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- This position is extremely fast-paced with frequent changes to priority of tasks at hand based on business need.
- Team processes 400 purchase orders a year and need someone who is detail and process oriented, proactive, and good at prioritizing competing demands.
- For the first few months, the position will entail cataloging and boxing up old files.
- Must be able to use Excel and be a quick learner of data entry systems.
- All applicants should be outgoing and positive, with a desire to serve others, a willingness to teach and learn, as well as be an encouragement to the team
- Working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices and procedures. General understanding of business unit/group function.
- Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with business and governmental regulations.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Have a broad knowledge of technical alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the systems environment.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Computer savvy, quick learner, intelligent, problem solver, agile, resourceful, AP, Ledger experience stays busy.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.