Bench Scientist I Job Summary
Education & Qualifications
- Evaluating and testing program specific cell lines for biotherapeutic lead generation and screening. Participate in assay development and antibody characterization, including ELISA, flow cytometry for sera testing, and cryopreservation of critical cell lines.
- BS or MS
(PhD not accepted)
- Cell culture; cell-based assay (flow cytometry, ELISA, functional assays);
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- Experience with hybridomas is highly desirable;
- Minimum 1 year of lab experience;
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.