QA Specialist - Level 1 US
? Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Ensure all cGMPs, validation, quality, safety and environmental regulations are met. Adhere to all GSK safety guidelines and procedures.
- Perform technical review of cGMP documentation for completeness and compliance to cGMPs as outlined by governmental regulations and internal procedures.
- Provide advice and counsel on cGMP and related quality assurance issues to the value stream
- Demonstrate sound decision making relating to quality issues
- Provide on the floor QA support and perform QA Operations activities (batch record review, documentation review, product sampling, oversight, etc.)
- Perform review and support regarding discrepancies and/or anomalies noted during QA review of associated processes. This includes deviation investigations, customer complaint investigations, et al.
- React to and escalate production issues.
- Routinely communicate and report deviations from procedures/processes to Quality Assurance Management and initiate appropriate action as necessary.
- Write and/or revise controlled documents in support of job responsibilities.
- Minimum Level of Education
BS/BA in biology, chemical engineering, life sciences. Degree in other discipline if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
QA experience preferred. Minimum 1 year also preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.