QC Analyst Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Perform testing of raw materials, initial, in-process and final products. Parameters include appearance, pH, conductivity , and osmolality, Work under minimum supervision.
- Perform incoming inspection of components used in the manufacturing process.
- Perform sampling of materials to be tested in the raw materials laboratory.
- Perform assays requiring precise analytical skills (i.e. karl fisher, FTIR, UV Vis )
- Complete all testing, including special project / protocol testing in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs and specifications, FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations.
- Initiate deviations and laboratory investigations..
- Participate in functions involving teams, which impact production, increase efficiency, solve problems, generate cost savings and improve quality.
- Perform laboratory and manufacturing audits as required. Audit and update, as required, plant SOPs.
- Perform equipment maintenance and calibrations as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, or Biological Science with Analytical Chemistry or Microbiology Laboratory coursework and 1-3 years' experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.