TMA III Job Description
Education & Qualifications
- The TMA III is responsible for assisting the CTM/CDM/CTOM/TM associates/TL/GL within a Trial Operations Group dedicated to a Therapeutic Area BU or across one or more TSUs/DPUs/GMA/USMA, etc. in a specific geographical site with the global trial initiation, conduct and reporting of trial
progress by coordinating and performing assigned operational activities.
- The TMAIII may need to take-on CPA-level administrative tasks as required to meet business needs and to support a customer-oriented approach for Trial Operations.
- Bachelor's degree +6 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry or clinical-related discipline including +4 years clinical research experience, familiarity with medical terminology, general understanding of the R&D process and previous exposure to GCPs/ICH is required
- Must have TMF / eTMF experience
- Publisher experience is a strong plus
- Knowledge and operational experience working in the clinical trial environment
- Familiarity with Windows-based computer applications (eg, MS EXCEL, ACCESS and Powerpoint)
and working in clinical trial management systems (eg, IMPACT)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) including good English and ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality
- Self motivated, detail-oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively, and excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Able to mentor CPAs and other TM associates as appropriate.
- Proven ability to proactively identify and propose solutions to operational activities.
- Can manage routine responsibilities autonomously.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.