Label Review Contractor Job Responsibilities
Implement New Regulations and Guidances
- Provide Regulatory Support for Current Products and Development Projects
- Execute strategy and provide regulatory support.
- Deliver projects and other initiatives to progress current product portfolio by providing regulatory direction and support to stakeholders:
- Review product labeling and supporting materials.
Support Infrastructure and Systems Integration
- Work with stakeholders to implement requirements within specified timelines.
- Assess and communicate all requirements to stakeholders in order to maintain compliance without delay to business due to regulatory issues.
- Adjust and monitor timelines to support the business.
Education & Qualifications
- Deliver project and brand specific activities assuring they are correct, complete and on-time including registrations, submissions, labeling/advertising initiation/reviews, etc.
- BA/BS degree required in the natural sciences.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience required (including proofreading).
- Experience with FDA registered products is preferred.
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to establish close communications and working relationship with cross functional teams to meet business objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.