Quality Control Inspector II Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Performs inspections of incoming raw materials.
- Perform First article inspections on materials when required.
- Accurately document results of inspections and testing.
- Review inspection records.
- High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable.
- Knowledge and operation of testing equipment and tools.
- 2-5 years of experience in FDA/ISO regulated industry with at least 1 year experience in inspection records review
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.