Quality Control Inspector II Job Summary
The Quality Final Inspector II will inspect and disposition final products intended for distribution to the client's customers following established inspection procedures. Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- This individual will have customer interaction with Quality Management, Customer Service, Planning and Manufacturing.
- This individual will be required to develop, create and implement inspection procedures, document non-conformance reports and final product release documentation.
- This individual will be responsible for assuring that finished products meet all final acceptance criteria as specified by procedures and that all Device History Record documentation is correct and complete, and provide metrics and analysis as needed.
- This individual will be required to effectively communicate inspection and investigation results both written and oral cross-functionally to the client's personnel.
- Requires 3-5 years of Quality experience in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, or Biopharmaceutical Industry with product visual and functional inspection duties; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Lifting required in this position ~45lbs.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.