Lab Technician I Job Summary
- The Operations Technician owns and drives the execution of Commercial, Clinical, and/or Development production according to Standard Operating Procedures and Production Schedule.
- The Operations Technician will work on interdisciplinary self directed teams, to define and implement process improvements, participate in process troubleshooting.
Education & Qualifications
- Executes SOPs for unit operations (daily and long term). Includes CIP, SIP, and cleaning and sanitization of the facility
- Operates media make up tanks, glass washers, autoclaves, with varying mixes of automation and paper SOPs involved.
- Supports implementation of new technology for process execution and/or analysis.
- Interacts across the asset to achieve production schedule.
- Reviews documentation daily as well as perform data entry
- Monitor, identify and communicate process and compliance trends real time.
- Archives documentation according to established procedures.
- Assist in inventory tracking, maintenance scheduling, and troubleshooting of mechanical equipment.
- Responsible for keeping training current
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Thorough understanding of cGMP requirements and safety practices.
- Employs Automated systems, enterprise systems, and available technology to execute work.
- Engages in and supports a culture of innovation and sustainable improvement through ownership of improvement for work processes, equipment and environment.
- Strives for Right first time execution through flawless execution and ownership of the process.
- High School diploma required.
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing environment is desired.
- Familiarity and experience with mammalian cell culture.
- Support operations (such as solution preparation and/or operation of autoclave/depyrogenation ovens) is not essential, but is highly desirable.
- The ability to execute against SOP's and document entries in a cGMP compliant manner.
- Ability to interpret and prioritize workflow to maintain the
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.