Toxicology & Clinical Safety Scientist Position Responsibilities
- We are seeking a consultant to join the Toxicology & Clinical Safety Department.
- The successful candidate will support toxicology and clinical safety in reviewing formulas, researching safety-related information, and assessing testing needs for cosmetics, personal care, and color products under development.
- A successful candidate in this position will need to remain flexible and support urgent projects and work streams within the department as needed.
- The incumbent will prepare safety dossiers with help from toxicologists and clinical safety scientists.
- B.S. in a biological or related field, such as toxicology; 1-2 yrs of industry experience supporting safety, regulatory, or another R&D function, managing information or writing reports would be helpful.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to write clearly and concisely; excellent interpersonal skills to establish professional working relationships with colleagues and site personnel.
- Must have attention to detail; ability to prioritize, think independently, implement solutions and meet timelines.
- Good computer skills are essential. Must have expertise in working with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must maintain a high degree of flexibility to accommodate fluctuating project requirements in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to function as a team player working in a highly matrixed environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.