Quality Control Testing Technician I Job Summary
- The Andover QC Microbiology non-testing group is looking for an individual to fill a QC Associate role that will be responsible for writing investigations generated within the QC Microbiology testing group in Andover.
Education & Qualifications
- The candidate will be responsible for performing thorough, detailed and timely investigations and generation of high quality and timely investigation reports. The QC Associate will also be responsible for review of microbiological laboratory data generated in support of commercial and clinical manufacturing.
- The candidate will be responsible for performing thorough, detailed and timely investigations and generation of high quality and timely investigation reports. Investigation areas will include testing deviations, invalid or questionable result investigations, instrument calibration Out-of-Tolerance reports, and environmental monitoring excursions.
- In addition to performing investigations, the individual will be responsible for reviewing cGMP testing data generated by the QC Microbiology testing group for completeness and accuracy.
- Other areas of focus:
- Lead continuous improvement projects
- Revise standard operating procedures
- Represent the QC Microbiology group when working with cross-functional teams
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree
- Education in Biology or microbiology would be best but not a must
- 2-4 years of experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.